Wednesday, December 2, 2015

December Daily Album Cover

Hello friends!  I cannot believe it is DECEMBER!  I mean it is already the 2nd!!  Where did this year go??

Here is a little update of my happenings:  I got the Christmas decorations up and glowing!  5 trees!  Yes 5!!  This happened all before Thanksgiving.  On Monday, November 23rd my little Bean had surgery to take out his tonsils.  WOW what a trooper.  Ate on the day of surgery and continued trucking along.  Never went downhill like the doctors predicted.  On Monday he had an extreme swollen tongue.  Tuesday he made it to school for a half day and again today he will do a half day.  So proud of how well he did.  I mean after a year of 11 boughs with strep, we (HE) was ready to be done with being sick.

With December here I have started my December Daily Album.  I have the covered designed with a strip of Really Reasonable Ribbon to add a pop of Christmas Red to a kraft and gold  cover.  I have used the Canvas Color Band Ribbon in Red.  I am entering this into the Really Reasonable Ribbon's December Challenge:  Silver or Gold with Ribbon or Trim!



Here is my Tell All Video of how I took a plain kraft colored 6x8 album and turned it into my December Daily!  Sit back grab a hot cocoa and enjoy the Christmas music!


Here are the digital pages that I will have printed out.  This year I am combining digital and physical pocket style pages for my December Daily album.  


I used the Camera+ app for iPhone to get the Bokeh effect of my colored light Christmas Tree.  I love the way it turned out!  If you are doing December Daily you might want to try it.  It is only $2.99 and worth every penny!



Every year since Bean was born I have done an Advent for him.  This year was TUFF to find items that he would still like.  I love him so much and adore that no matter what he get he is so grateful.  



Elfie showed up too!  Bean was so excited!  


Thank you so much for looking today.  If you are doing December Daily, I hope you enjoy creating your album.  Have a fantastic week!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis