Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pallet Turned Photo Frame: Tell All Video

Welcome to all my friends and followers.  I am super excited to show you what I have been working on these past couple of weeks.  Ok, it didn't take that long!  It has been hard to keep my lips sealed on my creation.  I am proud to say I have been working with Walnut Hollow.  They have been established for over 40 years... that is a long time.  I am very proud that Walnut Hollow has allowed me to show what I can do with one of their crafty Rustic Scallop signboards.


I have used the Walnut Hollow Rustic Scallop Signboard and transformed it into a photo gift.  I have detailed photos and steps over on the Walnut Hollow blog.  Check out my step by step Tell All Video on how I made my photo gift.  In a little over two minutes you can get all you need to know to Turn A Pallet Into A Photo Frame.  With the Holidays approaching fast, this is the perfect time 


My ribbon swag on the corner of the Rustic Scallop Signboard was made with ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I used the Travel Print Cotton Blend Ribbon, Bakers Twine Gold Metallic and Hemp Cord.  I attached the bow to a long piece of raffia and then attached the swag to the Rustic Scallop Signboard.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis