Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CCS Tuesdays with Jenn

Hello!  I am back.  So sorry to be MIA last week.  I had a bad case of dizziness! 
This week I have a fun project to do for birthday favors or party favors...even weddings!  I used a pillow box from The Cutting Cafe and decorated it with Laura's adorable Thank you set.  I also made a matching mini card.  The Pillow box will hold a pocket pack of Kleenex.  You could also fill it with candy. 

Hope this inspires you to make your own Thank You Treats for your next gathering!

Pillow Box Template: The Cutting Cafe
Stamp: CCS Thank you

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. yes it does inspiring me girlie...these little boxes are so cute...i can see these all on a table with several blues and greens...cute cute cute..

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis